Which plan to do next?

Hi Fascat, I’m a loyal fascat follower. I just completed Sweet spot plans 1, 2, 3 after doing the resistance training plan. I’ve got a super A race coming up end of july, the state TT. I will use the 12 wk 40K TT plan you have to prepare for this as I did last yr. Prior to starting this plan I will have a 4 wk void to fill, and would like your guidance on which plan to drop in to this knowing I won’t finish it all: The Sweet Spot plan 4 or the intervals for stage racer plan, both of which I also own. I’m a bit fried on sweet spot right now and really want to start pushing some shorter bigger watts for a bit, like VO2 and above. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks for begin so great!

1 Like

@christianverry
Honestly, both of those plans will fit your goals well as they are going to start sharpening the sword.
But since your event is a TT, I would suggest doing the first 4 weeks of the intervals for the stage racer plan as that will give you race specific training (which will also boost your confidence in those efforts).

Both plans will have a rest week in week 4, which sets you up perfectly to roll into the TT plan :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like