Training Zones Worksheet

I have seen multiple references to a “Training Zones Worksheet”, but I have never found something that looks like that. I do own the 18 Week SS plan and it is loaded into TP, if that matters.

Thanks.

dave

If you click on the first field test day there is a file from there you can download.

1 Like

That worked - thanks.

dave

2 Likes

On that work sheet - do you need to input info anywhere?
Also I did not notice a power and HR zones option in TP that says fascat/sweet spot formula . That would be a good option to have, so you see these zones in TP and for workouts. It would include this.

On that work sheet - do you need to input info anywhere?
Also I did not notice a power and HR zones option in TP that says fascat/sweet spot formula . That would be a good option to have, so you see these zones in TP and for workouts. It would include

You input your ftp (watts) and Threshold Heart Rate (BPS). The worksheet then calculates both your SS (watts and BPS) and the other zones (where 3 and 4 overlap SS).

dave

You will need to manual add the sweet spot zone. Here is how you set up your zones.

Thanks - will review and do this
TP also had sent me a new FTP # alert - but this was lower than the one in the 20 min test details as outlined

Mark