Training Plan options and coaching

The dates for my A races are set and I have a couple options on how I string the plans together. My thought is I will pay for a month of coaching to get the plans lined out, but when should I do that is the big question.

I will finish the the weights and base 17 week program on March 25th. My A- race is the state TT June 13th, with Nationals July 30.

Awesome @jeffanderson - we’d be happy to help. I think you would be best served with our coaching subscription option because we don’t really coach athlete’s for just one month.

Read more about our coaching subscription here:

Coaching is a 9 months to 5 year type of engagement.

1 Like

@FRANK thank you for the clarification. I spent some time this weekend to get my big picture plan figured out and feel good.

PS - I really like the plans and the ability to move them around and redeploy them. I will definitely purchase more plans in the future as well.

1 Like

I am thinking about changing my mind on programs and would like some guidance. I am finishing the 16 weeks weights and base this weekend.

Should I do the 6 weeks sweet spot 3 or something else before starting 12 weeks of 40k tt plan Peaking for masters nats.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sweet Spot 3 since you have the time. It also depends on how good or not your ‘base’ is right now. If you are satisfied with where it is ‘@’ or feel the need to build more.

1 Like

I have attached to 2 views from TP that should show where I am. I have peaked the best hitting 90-100 CTL, which was 2017 & 2018. 2019 was a mess with lots of work travel and then crashing mid summer.

The SS 3 program does have some threshold work correct?

Thank you for the feedback!!!

image|666x500

I don’t want the peak for state TT (as currently shown with the red circle), I want to keep loading for Nats. Thus the question and change in plan.

Good morning Jeff! We’d love to help you perform for the State TT & peak for Nationals - that is :100:a coaching solution. Tough to answer in a forum thru our training plans.

Fill out the new athlete question here before setting up a coaching consultation over the phone: