Steps to Using Your FasCat Training Plan

Ok I will try this but I thought I was supposed to be able to use my coupon code that I have though my team and that’s what’s not working. How can I use that code?

Ordered plan but no email from training peaks about accepting it. I did check spam folders.

I just pushed that plan to you Keith! You should have an email in your inbox to accept it shortly.
Apologies for the delay, hope you enjoy your new plan! And as always… don’t forget to #FtFP :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would it be possible for you to do that again? When I click on Accept Plan it says “Shared key is not present or has expired.”

Thanks,

1 Like

Not at all, just sent it over to you! Just make sure you accept it within 72 hours as it expires after that :slight_smile:

Ordered a plan but not getting the email from training peaks as well. Both using the same email account, and checked spam folder and it didn’t get caught there. Can you push out the plan again?

I just pushed that plan to you @walter.addley
Let me know if you have any other issues getting started with it :slight_smile:

Purchased a plan. Still haven’t received Training peaks email. Could someone push the plan to me?

Apologies for that delay, just sent that plan your way @hal.hammaker !
:slight_smile:

HI - I havent received my link yet for the training plan. Can some have a look and resend?
thx Chris

Hey Chris!
Sorry for that delay – I just sent that training plan your way :slight_smile:
Let me know if you need any help getting started with it.

I accidentally signed up with the wrong email. I’ve since corrected it in Training Peaks. Can I have the link resent? Thanks.

We sent it over your way Ryan!

I purchased a couple plans and have yet to receive them. I believe it’s because I signed up with a different email than what I have TrainingPeaks under.

Hey @lynn.longan ,
We emailed you as we thought that was the case. If you email us back and tell us the email associated with your trainingpeaks account we will have those plans sent over your way :slight_smile:

Hi Lacey,
Thanks for getting back to me! Email is lilipad8@me.com - not @mac
Lynn Longan

1 Like

Of course, more than happy to help.
Just pushed them your way, you should have the email waiting in your inbox.

Got them. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi. Soooo…I didn’t click my Activate button for Training Peaks in the email within 72 hours – can you re-send the email so that I can upload the plan into TP? Thanks!

Apologies for the delay theodore, just resent that plan to you!

1 Like