Haven't received email from TrainingPeaks?

from new training plan athlete, Jeremy:

I haven’t received an e-mail from Training Peaks to accept the new in season training plan I purchased. Thank you, Jeremy Bousum

Hi Jeremy -

Sorry about that! Is the email you used with your order the same one that is associated with your TrainingPeaks account? or you may need to set up your TrainingPeaks account.

Ultimately you want to receive and email like this:

1. You’ll receive an email from TrainingPeaks with a link to your FasCat Training Plan. Click the link to go to TrainingPeaks to get your FasCat Training Plan.
  2. Log into your TrainingPeaks account or create a new account if you have not used TrainingPeaks before.
  3. From your desktop computer, click to accept the plan to your account.
  4. You cannot apply the plan from a mobile device at this time
  5. Once the success message appears, click “Launch App” under your name in the upper right corner to go to your TrainingPeaks calendar page.
  6. On the left sidebar, click the Training Plan Library icon to find your FasCat Training Plan.

7. Click on your new plan and set the Start or End date to coordinate with your training and racing schedule, then click “apply.”
    If your plan is for a specific race, it will have a fixed end date so you only need to click the “apply” button.
  8. Once applied, your calendar will fill up with workouts!

9. Now go ride your bike!

This is actually the 5th plan I have purchased. When I go into my account and look under orders it says processing. How long does it usually take to process an order?

Thank you,

Jeremy

1 Like

Aha - we’ll look into this stat! Hang tight - won’t be long, looks like a minor glitch.

Morning Jeremy,

Sorry for the delay/glitch in our otto system. Just manually pushed that plan out to you. Please let me know if you still don’t get it.

Cheers,

Isaiah

Got it! Thank you. This plan looks like it will fit in perfect between my next two races. Opal Wapoo June 22 and Gravel Worlds August 17. Your plans and nutrition/hydration advice have helped me complete 100 mile rides with no worries of failure. After Gravel Worlds I will be focusing on getting my speed up. Currently a 14 mph avg over 100 miles but would like to be 16+ mph avg. What plan would you recommend?

Thank you,

Jeremy

1 Like

I think I just purchased the same plan twice because I thought maybe I forgot to hit “Submit order” but I just did it a second time and never received the email either so I am guessing I actually submitted the order twice. I am wondering if the same thing happened to me? I have purchased plans in the past and did not have an issue. Will you check and see if you have to manually push mine through too?

Same here. Purchased the 18 week sweet spot plan. Order is still processing it says and no email from training peaks. I checked to make sure my training peaks email matched what I setup in FasCat account.
Thanks,
Brandon

Hi there,

Purchased the strength training plan. However, did not receive an e-mail. Used the same e-mail as my Trianingpeaks e-mail: kvdhoeven.prive@gmail.com

Just sent that plan out to you again. Please let us know if you still don’t receive it!

Same here. Purchased the 32 week base plan. Order is still processing it says and no email from training peaks. I checked to make sure my training peaks email matched what I setup in FasCat account. Though my TP account hadn’t verified my email. Is verified now but still no email. Maybe takes some time?

Eager to get it loaded haha

Thanks,

David

Good morning - your plan has been delivered, sorry for the delay. Since you were new to TrainingPeaks, without that ‘verified email’ TrainingPeaks couldn’t send you your plan. But now that you’ve gotten your TrainingPeaks account going, you are all set - follow the instructions for applying your plan & #FtFP’ing :muscle:

Hi there,

Purchased the strength training plan- Sweet Spot Part. I did not receive an e-mail from TrainingPeaks. Please help me. Thank you.

1 Like

Got that sent over to you, let us know if you still are not seeing it @gaber.rupnik

Thanks for being a FasCat! We look forward to hearing how the plan works for you :slight_smile:

1 Like