I placed an order a few weeks ago and it still seems to be ‘processing’. I’d like to add it to my training schedule but I’m not sure what’s wrong. Also is it possible to upgrade from a shorter plan to a longer one if I haven’t started it yet? thanks!
I resent the training plan to you. It looks like it went through, but sent a new link so you can apply your training plan. Looks like you purchased the Advance plan. That is the highest hours we have for that training plan.
Follow these steps to apply the plan:
- You’ll receive an email from TrainingPeaks with a link to your FasCat Training Plan. Click the link to go to TrainingPeaks to get your FasCat Training Plan.
- Log into your TrainingPeaks account or create a new account if you have not used TrainingPeaks before.
- From your desktop computer, click to accept the plan to your account.
You cannot apply the plan from a mobile device at this time
- Once the success message appears, click “Launch App” under your name in the upper right corner to go to your TrainingPeaks calendar page.
- On the left sidebar, click the Training Plan Library icon to find your FasCat Training Plan.
- Click on your new plan and set the Start or End date to coordinate with your training and racing schedule, then click “apply.”
If your plan is for a specific race, it will have a fixed end date so you only need to click the “apply” button.
Ok super / I was thinking of buying a longer plan(the 32 week) and wondered if I could upgrade before installing this one? I’ve decided I like the system and want a more comprehensive approach - but if not no worries -
To study the self is to forget the self and be enlivened by innumerable phenomena - Dogen
Morgan Stebbins, Dmin, MDiv, LP
Certified Jungian Analyst