Setting up my training for July stage race

Just keep calm and #FtFP.

Then plan in place leading into BCBR is still a great plan! Looking at your performance manager chart and your planned out CTL you have a great build coming with finishing of the base period in the weights + base plan. You can see your planned out CTL build with the dotted blue line.

Then it will level out as you transition into some interval training! This is perfect!

Really happy to hear you went out and did the field test today in replace of the canceled TT! That is a great substitute. Sounds like it was also good so you could set up the correct training zones moving forward. That will make a huge difference in your training. You don’t want to be overreaching. Most of the training you do is sweet spot and you lose many of its benefits if you are riding harder than you should. So this will help you stay where you need to be.

Looking at your field test and you did good with the effort. Went out pretty hard, power came down in the middle but the last 2 minutes you completely emptied the tank! Surprised you were able to pick it up that much, but good thing you did as you had some more to give. It was awesome you had your best ever!! Just really the start. Your FTP can now be set at 250 watts. I went into TrainingPeaks and set that as your FTP. I also made sure to update the zones in TrainingPeaks and add the sweet spot zone.