Ok guys here is my loose rice cake recipe

Cook sushi rice as per directions
Add half cup Or a cup dextrose to the water with rice
Cooked rice goes into bowel.
Add half cup or 1 cup black strap organic Malas
Add chia seeds 1/4 cup
Add ground flaxseed meal 1/3 cup
And good squeeze honey.
Few table spoons of crunchy peanut butter.
Mix it all together well.

(I add vital greens powder personal choice )

Place into zip lock bags and compress well leave bag cracked open in corner for the heat to didapate and throw in fridge.
Once fully cooled remove from fridge cut to size and roll then in chai seeds like you would do with bread crumbs.

Wrap with baking powder and ally foil.
Back in fridge you now have awesome fuel for training and racing.
Taste great .
And no oil :+1:

2 Likes

@micko119
I am digging this recipe, seems pretty unique and want to try and adapt it to ingredients that are readily found here in the US!
Do you think another form of sugar could be used in place of the dextrose?

Not sure from what I read seems the best form of suga to use for health reasons.
I follow the forks over knives way of eating Lacey so I’m always trying to improvise and I have so many recipes happy to discuss with you.
Send email if you like to know of more.

Thanks for the recipe, do these hold together well in your pockets? Also I don’t see a quantity for the rice.

Yes good in pocket
Start with 1 cup rice and water as per directions on packet
You can bulk up the recipe when you have it dialed.

1 Like

Hey Lac

You tuck into these yet ?

@micko119-- Actually I did!
I used 1 cup medium grain rice, cooked it in the rice cooker with 1/4 cup agave and a little salt.
Then I added 3 tbsp chia seeds and ground flax seeds, 1/4 cup Boon cinnamon almond butter, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup mixture of golden raisins and chopped dates and 3 tbsp slivered almonds. It was DELICIOUS! Thanks for the inspiration :slight_smile:

Great work lots variation too :+1:

1 Like