More I read more confused 🤷‍♀️

Good morning All ( in Ireland)
I hope you all well and safe

Many thanks for your support and your reply
I am trying to detect how all the recommendations are working while nobody knows how a persons physically is.
I explained my intentions for the rides and I do not know really if I was understood.
As never was involved in a structured training (attempted Zwift once) I had nearly no benefit from it.
So now I am trying to follow the fascat recommendations but unsure after 2 different recommendations I am not sure where and what is the best for me.
Also mow I am thinking to request a couch support maybe a month to explain where should I start in a “right way” or maybe I should just purchase a SS 123 and work it out myself Or maybe fondo or climb
I did not seen any base training as for now.
I also reached out to Rouvy friends to check if anyone has the app setup but unfortunately none.
I would like really to start on a right “foot” but I have not sure how to do it

Many thanks again to listen and thanks for the understanding

Beat regards
Lucsi

Hey @adlerlucsi
To connect our plans to your rouvy app can be done very simply. First you need to create a trainingpeaks account (free) and then purchase one of our plans. From there you can follow the steps in this link to directly import all of your plans into rouvy to complete them each day.
https://support.rouvy.com/s/article/TrainingPeaks-Workout-of-the-Day?language=en_US

As far as what is best, based on your previous post it looks like you are aiming for some long, hilly events. To build up your base for that first event I would do sweet spot part 1 (as coach frank indicated) followed by sweet spot part 2. Since you are not doing a large amount of hours each week based on your strava, choose the basic version of these plans (6-8 hours per week). The sweet spotting/intensity will start of easier and then progressively increase over the course of those two plans which will help to build your base fitness.

After you finish those, then either the hill climbing interval plan or the gran fondo plan to prepare you for the wicklow 200 (either will work since those plans have long weekend rides).

As Frank also suggested, I would also consider hiring a coach to help you tailor those plans to your schedule and to ensure you get adequate rest to prevent overtraining or overuse injuries since you are prone to those.

If you go with the hunt level plan (discounted now through January 6th ) you will get a 30 minute phone consult each month, weekly feedback in your trainingpeaks, customized training and detailed workout/power data analysis.
The other option is our monthly coaching subscription. This is what we like to call coaching “lite” as your coach will go in once per month to answer your questions, adjust your plan based on your goals and training availability and review one or two key workouts and give you feedback on them. You will not meet with your coach over the phone with this plan nor will they go in and analyze your training each week. You can still ask us some general questions here on the forum in the meantime though!

With either of the coaching options, we will be able to go in and line up those 3 plans to perfectly line up with your first event in 160 days (so long as you start within the next 2 weeks).

Hope that helps!!

This is absolutely great answer and thank you for your time and dedication to answer my email
It would be more sense to go with the following ?

1. Basic 4-8 Hr h/w if i improve i will migrate to Intermediate?
  1. Basic 4-8 Hr h/w if i improve i will migrate to Intermediate?

https://fascatcoaching.com/training-plans/hill-climbing-intervals/

Would this package together would be any better?
I love the idea i can use my Wahoo Elemnt to transfer the plan for outside if is possible
If coaching services taking the monthly one is the training plans are different ?
Everyone talking of some special promotions how this is works please?

Many thanks Lucsi

So the 18 weeks of sweet spot has the rest weeks built into those 3 plans. If you purchase them separately (as I suggested) you will need to add in a rest week (should keep a pattern of 3 weeks on and 1 week rest). The reason I suggested to purchase them separately is because you have ~22 weeks until your first event, the Wicklow 200. It is important to do race specific intervals/training before the event (which would be the hill climbing intervals or gran fondo plan). Thus with the time you have, you can do:
SS part 1 (6 weeks)
SS part 2 (6 weeks - moving the rest week up to week 2 instead of week 4)
1 week rest & then
Hill Climbing Plan (6 weeks)
= 19 weeks

Now you COULD get the 18 weeks of SS plan and train through week 16 (which is a rest week) and then jump into the gran fondo plan which will include a taper into your event. That will put you right at 22 weeks. If you can start next week this actually may be more ideal as you can reuse the 18 week plan next season to build up your base again.

I would go with the basic version as I suggested previously, then if your fitness increases and you (or your coach if you choose to go that route at some point) think you can handle more hours all you would need to do is post in here or email me (help@fascatcoaching.com) and I can swap out your basic plan for the intermediate plan.

The monthly coaching subscription will allow a coach to go in and make adjustments for you, analyze one or two of your workouts each month and answer some of your key questions. If you go this route, you will need to buy those plans + the $39 monthly coaching subscription

Now, the $999 coaching package that I suggested gives you 8 months of coaching (January through August). This package includes custom training plans. It is typically $174 per month, so by getting this package you would be saving over $500. We only offer this special once per year.

With that coaching package, you will have a personal coach (either me, coach jake, coach allie or coach isaiah) who will assess your training every week and give you:

• A custom training plan for you that sets you up for your goal races and/or personal fitness goals
  • weekly adjustments if you miss a workout or have something come up and need to move workouts around
  • feedback on how to improve
  • analysis of your power data

Here is a podcast that you may find helpful too :slight_smile:

1 Like