Access to training plans

I am new to FASCAT coaching and ordered sweet spot 1, sweet spot 2, and Triple Bypass. I have access to Sweet Spot 1 on my training peaks calendar. Do I get access to SS2 and Triple Bypass once I complete SS1 or how does that work?
thanks
mg

If you accepted the plans in each separate email you should have them in your TrainingPeaks Library. On your desktop you can view training plans on the left hand side. There you can click on the plan you want to choose, apply and choose the date to apply the plan. You can do this an unlimited number of times and at any point you so choose.

So if you want to lay out all 3 plans to see what you’ll be doing for the next 18 weeks choose the appropriate start date as Coach Jake showed above and begin to drool over all the training goodness you have to look forward to!

1 Like

I only received one email from training peaks.

Hi Mark!

I just manually sent the plans to your inbox again so you should have them. If not let us know! Good luck!

1 Like

Jake
I ordered the SweetSpot 1 and 2 and Triple Bypass training plans. Do I need a power meter on my bike to do my test outdoors? I will soon be using a Tacx smart trainer for my winter training here is Iowa.
Thanks
And I received all three training plans. Thanks for your help,
Mark

You don’t need a powermeter on your bike to do a field test. However you won’t get a threshold power. You would only get your threshold heart rate. If you are going to do most of your training indoors I would recommend you doing a power test on your trainer. This way you do have your Functional Threshold Power (FTP) to set up your zones when training indoors.

1 Like

Jake
Thanks for your quick response.
Mark

1 Like