Upgrade plan from basic to int

Hi
I have purchased the 18 wk sweet spot plan basic and applied it in my TP calendar starting January. I would like to upgrade it to intermediate. Can you do that for me.

1 Like

Most definitely Jean! I have swapped those for you and you should have the email to accept the intermediate version waiting for you in your inbox.

2 Likes

Hi Lacey, I have a similar request & have sent an email to “help” - Thanks

Just sent you another email Malcolm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have applied the intermediate 18 week SS plan. But weeks 13 & 14 have a freestyle SS ride which has no tss. So the tsb is wrong for all weeks after that. The later freestyle ride at week 18 has a tss attached. Do you have a fix for weeks 13 & 14?

There’s some instructions on those two Sunday workouts. If you don’t get an answer from one of the coaches just follow the time in SS and the rest in z2. At least that’s what I did.

1 Like

Hey @jean12 Jean! This is not an error.
You don’t want to think too much about these freesytle sweet spot rides, that takes the fun out of it. You should do 3 to 3.5 hours on these rides with 45 to 60 minutes in sweet spot, respectively. You can make that 3x15 min SS efforts or 3x20 min SS efforts up a hill or taking a pull in a group ride if you are taking part in any. If you are looking for a target TSS about 50-60 per hour is a good goal. But again, this is your chance to do a ride that is fun, so get creative with how you achieve your time in SS!

As Coach Frank like to say, Ride fast, have fun, FtFP :slight_smile:

Jean are you trying to highlight that the projected TSB after week 14 would reflect positive in the PMC but after completing all the workouts you could be sitting with a Negative TSB?

Exactly.
The intermediate plan is a step up in volume for me so I modelled out CTC / TSBin PMC to make sure the TSB was not below -30. I got around it by entering an estimated tss for these freestyle rides.

1 Like

Good morning all.
Where can i get all the abbreviations from this chat ? CTC / TSBin PMC a Negative TSB, also FtFP i know what is FTP but FtFP i saw only here on fascat site
It is actually freaking me out even before i am purchasing the plans.
I will have no clue where and how to watch / follow all this.
I am sure very interesting but how to manage this sound extremely complicated

Best Regards
Lucsi

1 Like

I would say that to start with, pick a plan and follow it. Everything is already worked out for you, if you don’t know which plan, the coaches will help you decide.
If , like me, you then are interested in understanding more, listen to the podcasts and expand your knowledge if that interests you but it’s not necessary…
The podcast on Performance Manager Chart does a deep dive.

2 Likes

Thank you Jean12 I have already picked the plans but my interest maybe more eager to understand it before i start something i do not :slight_smile: Many thanks for your reply
Best Regards
lucsi

I’m an experienced cyclist and didn’t know what FtFP was either. I searched the forum and found this:

Most of these other abbreviations come from Training Peaks. See:

https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000360551-WKO4-Abbreviations-and-Definitions

1 Like