Send Us Your Riding Pictures for the 'grams!

Hey FasCats - send us your riding pictures. We are creating a new ad set and if chosen we may make you famous!

Must be an ‘in action’ photo - as much as we like podium shots we are going for a riding image. The deadline to get your photo in is today at 5pm. Post here. If we chose your photo we’ll hook you up with a free plan.

Here are a few examples one from a professional photographer and one from a FasCat Athlete (doesn’t need to be a FasCat jersey).

4 Likes

2 Likes

Training for: Moving up to Cat 1 XC MTB, training for the NYS mtb series as well as some random gravel races.

2 Likes

Awesome - tell us where you are from, what you are training for.

Also please no photographer watermarks - thanks!

1 Like

No we are talking @heath.meyer - know that climb well, what training plan are you/were you on and what are you training for?

Hometown too please, thanks!

@FRANK. Thornton, CO. Currently on the 18wk Sweet Spot plan. My A race is the Crusher in the Tushar!

1 Like

Slate Hill, NY - SS & 100 mile plans - Mohican 100, Shenandoah 100.

2 Likes

Thanks again Heath - we made you famous :slight_smile: on the 'grams, lol

2 Likes

You are next @jjohnston2 - thanks for sending your photo in - how’d you do in your race?!

Mohican - 50+ - 1st, Shen. - 50+ - 2nd. I’m sure you don’t remember but I was a FC coached athlete back a couple years working with Jake & Jason. Went a different route for a few years but always missed the FC approach so back in the fold now & feel right at home. Thanks

1 Like

Too late… but here’s one from the 2019 Rocktown Festival of CX (Harrisonburg, VA).

Looking lean an mean! We’ll hafta use this as #cyclocrossisComing :muscle:

1 Like