Save 50% with 'FAST50'

I currently own the 3wk foundation, 10 week strength and SS1,2,3 18wk, GF 6 wk plan
I’m currently in mid 10 week strength, was looking to take advantage of the sale.
Considering purchasing the climbing plan.
My question, I have my A race on 5/16 its a 100M GF with 9k of climbing should I use the GF plan or purchase and use climbing plan.

They both are good - would say do the fondo if the distance is your weakness and do the hill climbing plan if your threshold power is your weakness.

You could do both and skip SS1 and move right to SS2 (& then 3) following your weights. [Realizing both the distance and threshold climbing power are the 2 key training physiologies specific to your event]

If I am currently doing a plan but want to purchase a plan or two during the sale can I activate it after I finish the 42 week off season program?

Tia

Continuing the discussion from Save 50% with 'FAST50':

What about the road racing interval plan, what is that specific to? Which one will suit my needs better? And which one should i do right before the race the GF plan or the hill plan?

Road racing intervals concentrate on the power demands that are often found in racing racing such as

• 5 minutes - making it into a breakaway or a 5 minute crux moment of the race. Can also be a 5 minute hill. Therefor lots of VO2 max intervals between 3 -5 minutes.
  • 1 minutes - punchy power sections of the race from accelerations and/or undulations in the terrain. This is your anaerobic power - also quite helpful in the final 2k’s of a sprint finish
  • sprints - as its called.

You may find our training tip and podcast on Race Specific Intervals helpful too:

1 Like

Hey I redeemed this code and got three plans since it’s such a good deal, taking me well into 2021! But it seems as though I’ll only end up with one month of TP Premium, not one month for each of the plans I purchased, because the code is the same for all three and you can only redeem it once. Is there any way to address this?

@curtis.mccrary

Our Trainingpeaks code is one per user, sorry for the confusion.

I believe TP is having their own Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal with a discount on annual memberships so I would check that out.

As a reminder you do not need premium to use our plans.

1 Like

Hey @curtis.mccrary – stoked to have you on our plans and to have you in our community!

Our partnership with trainingpeaks allows us to give each customer 30 free days of premium when they buy their first plan. After those 30 days if you want to continue with the premium you will have to purchase it. We do have a coupon that will save you 20% off of the annual subscription though. That coupon is 2020FasCat.

Also want to note that you do not have to have a premium account to follow our plans, though we agree it is nice to have! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s a bummer. When you get the green light to ship to the UK, and you stock XS for us diminutive climbers, let us know :smiley:

1 Like

got it, thank you for the prompt reply (and to Isaiah as well!)

2 Likes