Indoor Workout logging question

On Saturday I had a 2 hour 100 TSS ride scheduled and due to weather conditions I had to ride indoors. I did this ride on Zwift in one session but broken up between two rides. Training Peaks has this logged as two rides and missing my duration target for the day, and has the second ride logged as just an extra unplanned ride. Is there a way to merge the two entries into one to get a more accurate picture of the workout I did, or just leave it as is? Seems to be a minor detail but would like to know the best way to have this logged.

I usually delete the 2 zwift files and use the 1 file from my Garmin as that was recorded as one activity. If you are going this route then first unpair the Zwift activity from the Training Peaks activity then do the delete.

1 Like

You can download the unplanned workout and then delete it from TP, and then open the other workout and click files and upload the unplanned workout file to that workout and it will use both. If you are not a paying member you may not have this ability.

1 Like

That worked a charm, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for this, I didn’t record on my wahoo but may start doing that if I am going to be switching routes.

1 Like

Just did this now with 2x Zwift Rides & it worked a charm. Neat trick there @theodore.powers :ok_hand: Thanks

1 Like