Difference in plans

I currently have all CX plans at intermediate level using few local gravel races planned that align with sweet spot group rides. I signed up for coast to coast event in MI and also quit my second job so have more time available to ride. My current plan is to FtFP but add in more Z2 time between now and C2C event in June, but have also thought of upping all CX plans to advance due to having more time. CX is primary focus, with gravel events serving as ways to get more base/build. Was wondering what difference in advance vs intermediate plans is and if an upgrade to advance is possible/advisable? Thanks!

Hey @jesse.hawk ! I have attached a screenshot of one week from the 24 week off season CX plan that you have so you can get an idea of the difference in training load. If you are doing the off season plan now, I would suggest letting me upgrade you to the advanced plan and see how you do. If it is too much, I can bump you back down. If you are good with the training load then I can go ahead and bump your other plans up to the advanced level as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for reaching out, I will be ok with plans at intermediate. I like to have a little wiggle room to add in rides with the misses and think advance would take that away.

Much appreciated!

Jesse Hawk

1 Like