Choosing a Plan

Hello,
I am looking for a good base training plan, are these 2 plans a lot different? I definitely want resistance training incorporated… I want to get strong on the bike again after my surgery last year.

OFF SEASON RESISTANCE TRAINING + SWEET SPOT

RESISTANCE TRAINING + SWEET SPOT -

The Off season resistance + sweet spot plan is a 32 week plan. It includes fall foundation, 10 week resistance training and 18 weeks of sweet spot (sweet spot 1, 2 and 3)

The resistance + sweet spot is 16 weeks and is our 10 week resistance training plan and 6 weeks of sweet spot (sweet spot 2)>

1 Like

Happy Monday Christina!
These plans are similar as they both include the 10 weeks of resistance training, however the off season resistance training+ sweet spot includes the full 18 wks of sweet spot (parts 1-3) with rest weeks for a total of 32 weeks. That one is the whole she-bang and will set you up for a heck of a comeback. You could even follow it up with our new SS part 4.
The resistance training + sweet spot is 16 weeks and includes the 10 weeks of resistance plus sweet spot part 2. You can do this and then just purchase SS 3 and 4 afterwards if you like.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@christinaprobert-tur looks like we were both excited to respond to ya! haha

3 Likes