Belgium Waffle Ride

Hi FasCat crew.

I got done listening to your off-season podcast yesterday and wanted some input on my plans for 2020. BWR is the 3rd weekend in May and a major goal of mine for next year. I’m currently on the Phils Fondo plan which is 3 ish weeks away. My question is I want to do an extensive off season resistance plan to correct some imbalances. When should I start thinking about training for the BWR? I want to get all my plans purchased and uploaded for road map until BWR. I posted this because I think there might be a lot of people trading for the this.

Thanks Big Cat!

1 Like

Right on @1985andrewt - so after Phil’s Fondo get into our Resistance Training + Sweet Spot Base.

Then you also want to do our Gravel plan for the six weeks before the BWR - put both those plans into your TrainingPeaks, see how much of a gap there is inbetween and fill that gap in with sweet spot 3 and maybe some of 2.

Crush those cookies with Phil!

1 Like

Cookie fondo was a blast. I legs suffered a bit at the start the 2nd day but road into form the rest of the day. Thanks, where do i leave a review ? Need to get the 16-week weight training going.

Question, do you know anyone that offers plans similar to yours but for running? My wife is a runner and like your structure.

Awesome ! Leave a review on the product page of the plan you completed as you see here:

Not sure about running plans, check Hal Higdon on TrainingPeaks