Request for plans level downgrade

Hi.

Yesterday bought training plans – (FasCat - Order 47479 )

All are advanced, would like to swap them all for intermediate. I am 53y. Just listened to the Master Recovery podcast and realized I ‘done messed up’!

Will appreciate the swaps.

Thanks

We are more than happy to swap those for you Robert!!
Sending those your way right now.

Thanks for listening to the podcast. Glad that you are taking recovery as seriously as we do! It will pay off in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lacey,
I have purchased the Six Weeks to Sweet Spot Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Sweet Spot Part 4: Polarized. For some reason only Part 2 is Intermediate and all others are basic. Probably I picked the intermediate option by mistake. Is it possible to downgrade Part 2 to basic? I am not sure if I will be able to afford more than hour, hour and a quarter during the week.

Thanks
Ivan

Hey @ivan.brocic
Not a problem at all. I have swapped out that plan to the basic version!

Can i also ask for downgrade of 32wk plan to basic. Thanks @Lacey_Rivette

Absolutely @kamilkurylo!
I have swapped that for you. Accidentally unshared your crit interval plan in the process, so shared it with you again. So be sure to accept both the plans I have sent you.

Happy Holidays!

All set thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hi Lacey, I have both SS 1,2,3 and climbing intervals I purchased both plans a while back as intermediate plans but we like to take that down to basic if that is possible. Just wondering if it is possible. Thank you

1 Like

That is possible, in fact… it is already swapped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Thanks Lacey.
Merry Christmas

1 Like