Fuelling Strategy’s

Hi there,

I’m not sure if I’m just not looking in the right places but do FasCat produce fuelling strategy plans to buy for events?

I’m thinking specifically Traka 200 and Unbound. I know fuelling is very personal (like saddles!) but having never focused on a detailed fuelling strategy before for any event (other than eat X carbs per hour ballpark based on random articles I’ve read) I’m hoping for more detailed guidance or even better a plan to try to ensure by fuelling isn’t what let’s me down on the day.

I can obviously just go out and try different things but I’d rather a more efficient approach to this guided by those that know so I can train with that strategy in mind.

Thanks all
Nick

Great question @Nick - think in terms of eating every 30 minutes.

Before you go down the route of grams of carbs per hour - do one our our gravel simulation rides in your training plan and eat every 30 minutes + drink. Its a game changer!

Listen to our podcast here for more detail , report back how it works. If you eat / drink every 30 minutes strive for 80-100g/ carbs per hour

2 Likes

Knew I must’ve been looking in the wrong place, thank you @FRANK ! I’ll report back :+1:

1 Like