FasCat Holiday Buyer's Guide LIVE from Excel Sports

Originally published at: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/fascat-holiday-buyers-guide-live-from-excel-sports/

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

We’re back at our favorite local bike shop, Excel Sports for a LIVE podcast sharing FasCat’s picks for the holidays if you or someone you know is a cyclist! Coach Frank breaks down everything from bikes to tires to nutrition products, and we even gave away a Wahoo ROAM for the livestream! If you’re looking for some really solid gifts for the cyclist in your life this season, look no further.

To find all of the products mentioned in this podcast, visit our friends over at Excel Sports: http://excelsports.com.

Products mentioned:

Thanks for listening/watching and congrats to the winner of the ROAM!

To WIN a 35mm pair of Panaracer Gravel KINGS SK post here your answer covered in the podcast, Where are Carbohydrates absorbed in your body?

We’ll randomly pick a winner from the correct answers on Dec. 19th by NOON and ship them out to you the very same day!!

To take advantage of an extra 15% off Normatecs email jmiller@normatecrecovery.com and reference “NormaTecsForFasCat”

1 Like

My answer is jejunum.

1 Like

Missed the last half of the live show because #dadlife - glad I could catch up! Always love the podcasts, so much good info here as always!

Anyway, my answer is jejunum - I wouldn’t be able to spell it right without google but I had never heard of it until Coach Frank mentioned it!

1 Like

Jejunum aka small intestine

Jejunum Jejunum Jejunum

1 Like

Jejunum for the win my friends!

1 Like

The main site of carbohydrate digestion is the jejunum of the small intestine.
Thanks for providing these great podcasts and coaching.

1 Like

jujenum of the small intestine

The jejunum in the small intestine!

Small intestine / jejenum -
Need some new tires for my gravel events and these are what I need - 38-40s please :slight_smile:

jejunum is my answer

Carbs are absorbed in the jejunum in the small intestine.

Thanks for another great pod.

1 Like

Let’s go with Jejunum!

1 Like

small intestine. thanks for the awesome podcasts, they really help on the trainer while FTFPing!

1 Like

Jejunum.

Even though it was already posted I bothered to googling it.

1 Like

Jejunum is the correct answer!

1 Like

Hmmm. That’s a tough one.

What about the jejunum in the small intestine?

Yeah, I’ll say the jejunum.

What is the small intestine - jejunum.

1 Like

D. The jejunum or small intestine

1 Like

The jejunum (middle part of the small intestine). Love the informative podcasts.

1 Like