Already have TP subscription, where to buy plan/sub

I aleady have a TrainingPeaks subscription and can see the Fascat plans available in their training plan search tools – https://www.trainingpeaks.com/training-plans/cycling/road-cycling/tp-303214/16-weeks-of-sweet-spot-new-for-2022-pro for example. Do I want to buy the plan through TP, or is it better to pay for a subscription to Fascat in order to access the plans? I’m a little confused on the differences

Hi @dhensche -

It is better to subscribe here where you’ll get ALL our plans (not just one) plus all this other value add in, including coaching support!

:boom: Unlimited Access to our Entire Training Plan Library, Workouts, Meal Plans and Recipes

:calendar: Includes Training Plans in Optimize and/or TrainingPeaks

:fire: Optimize your Power and Wearable Data Visualization

:raising_hand_woman: in App Coaching Support: a FasCat Coach will respond, 1x1, in 30 minutes or less

:man_biking: Discount on Ventum GS1 & NS1 Bikes

:battery: Discount on Stages Powermeters

:money_with_wings: Subscribe 1 Year & Save 34%

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Your subscription renews on a monthly or annual basis

:telephone_receiver: Coaching Call after staying subscribed for 3 months (30 minute consultation)

:moneybag: FREE Month of Coaching after staying subscribed for 12 months (4 week custom training plan + data analysis)

1 Like