**NEW** Coaching Subscriptions for $39!

Includes once monthly training plan revisions and power data analysis for $39 with auto renewal. Requires an existing training plan

More details and get started here - let me know if you have any questions!!!
https://fascatcoaching.com/training-plans/fascat-coaching-subscription/

Here’s how your Coaching Subscription will work:

You’ll already have a FasCat Training Plan (any plan really) designed in TrainingPeaks and if you have a question about following the plan, revising the plan or power data, you’ll post your question in our Member’s Only FasCat Private Forum. Once a month a FasCat Coaching will go into your TrainingPeaks account and analyze your power data and revise your plan per your forum post/questions.

Once Monthly Coach Training Plan Revision

If you miss a workout or have a trip spring up, get sick or want to add a race or ride overtop of what the plan has you doing – you can ask a question in our forum and a FasCat Coach will go into your TrainingPeaks account and revise your plan and reply to your post in the forum.

Daily Coaching Support in the Member’s Only FasCat Private Forum

What you get: with over 1,000 athletes who are all focused on going faster, our athlete forum is a great tool to build your knowledge with the help our community and coaching staff. As a Coaching Subscription customer, you’ll be able to have your power data and training plan revision questions answered monthly, that is ONLY open to active Coaching Subscription customers.

1 Like

Hi Frank. I already have an existing training plan that I am half way through. I just signed up for the coaching subscription plan. How do I merge my current plan with the subscription plan?

1 Like

Yes, read the ‘what you get’ for your subscriptions - you use your subscription with your plan but you have to ask your question in the Members Only area of the forum

I realize this is bordering on hiring a full-time coach, but is it reasonable to have the monthly subscription also include one-time coaching advice given:

1. Here are my Goals (or A race or A races)
  2. Here is where I am right now and where I have been (via Training Peaks)
  3. How do I get where I want to go?
1 Like

Yes, you can ask those questions in the members only section of the forum for sure and we can recommend what plans to do and confirm that in TrainingPeaks.

1 Like

How are the forum topics unlocked?

Hi Tim - I just manually added you - it is a glitch in the website. Let us know if you are not in , thanks!

1 Like

Coaches…I just signed up for the coaching subscription. How do you access the forum? Also, I added “help@fascatcoaching.com” to the coach in Training Peaks but do not yet see Fascat listed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Christian

Awesome! Here are the instructions (we emailed these to you to)

To get started add help@fascatcoaching.com as your “Coach” in your TrainingPeaks account under Account > Coaches - its as easy as steps 1 > 2 > 3

Ask your questions here in the Members Only Forum and one of the FasCat Coaches will take alook at your TrainingPeaks and let you know what they think and make the appropriate revisions to your training calendar in TrainingPeaks .

Thanks Frank.

I did the step above and got the following message:

“A request to add you as a coached athlete has been sent. Once they accept, your coach will appear here and your account will be connected.”

Christian

Actually I am a new member here, and just want to be got proper training plans, because I am a beginner in fitness workout also, and I have start my workout at home on fitness equipment which I got through Bluefin Fitness coupon, but I didn’t follow yet any training plan.