Zwift group rides

Are there any Fascat coalition Zwift group rides? If so please share days/times.

I asked the same question on the FB 10 days ago but never got any response.

1 Like

We haven’t set anything up as of yet. I lead some last year around this time. I have to find a day and time and will set one up.

I’m going to create a Zwift Meetup for Thursday evening 7pm MST to get some miles towards the Rapha Festive 500. Endurance pace ~2.5-3.0 w/kg.

If you want to join, follow me @ Bullet Stevens

1 Like

That would be good providing the times work.

1 Like

Well that went over like a wet balloon as they say

No specific to FasCat but I’ve found the DIRT Xtra Long Rides to be a great group ride. Also many have used Pace Partners but their w/kg don’t line up well for the top end of my Z2 - they are either too slow or too fast. YMMV.

2 Likes

I like pace parters but for me the D is too slow and the C is sweet spot vs Z2. I’ve been thinking about switching to the D and use the mountain bike so it’s slower. Maybe when I get the Tron bike C will work for Z2?

2 Likes

Yeah try the mountain bike. Or you could do the TT bike with the D group as well as you can’t draft on that bike but you can follow the pace. So a few options to try there.

1 Like

I think even a virtual TT bike would make me hurt after an hour of sweet spot. On the mountain bike people think you’re fast or a fool, and I ain’t fast

1 Like