What Do the Optimize Number's Mean?

Your Optimization Score is calculated every morning from the four other numbers on the main screen:

• your Optimized Training Stress (OTS), from the day before’s power data
    • your Sleep (in hours), which is taken from your wearable
    • your HRV, which is taken from your wearable
    • and your Load, which is a running average of your recent OTS, similar to a Chronic Training Load

YOUR OPTIMIZATION SCORE RECOMMENDS WHAT TO DO EACH DAY

• 0-30 = Ride more / train harder
  • 31-60 = Train more consistently
  • 61-120 = Your training and recovery are balanced. Keep following the plan!
  • 121-150 = Focus on recovery and keep following the plan
  • 151-180 = A recovery day is recommended

without sleep and HRV is there any value to my numbers?

Yes, actually there is - your power data quantifies > 75% of your day’s stress. Your OTS will drive the needle without sleep and HRV.

Sleep and HRV bring greater fidelity to your data set if you were to integrate them later on down the road. AND we will also have a manual entry feature for you to enter in your sleep and HRV if you get them from a device we don’t have an integration with yet.

For example you could get sleep from any sleep tracker and HRV from a variety of apps.

1 Like

cool that would be helpful.

does the OTS number only look at the previous days load? Is chronic load just being applied thru HRV?

any rough estimate when manual entry will be live, I skipped out on the Black Friday deal since I had no way to add in sleep/hrv, but if its coming soon and the Black Friday deal is still good on cyber Monday, I would likely subscribe

end of Q1 2023 give or take

1 Like

I think you mean Optimize. Optimize is based on your power, sleep, HRV & training load

Your Optimization Score is calculated every morning from the four other numbers on the main screen:

• your Optimized Training Stress (OTS), from the day before’s power data
  • your Sleep (in hours), which is taken from your wearable
  • your HRV, which is taken from your wearable
  • and your Load, which is a running average of your recent OTS, similar to a Chronic Training Load

OTS is from your power data: