FasCat Zwift Club and Group R

Zwift is still in the process of refining the Clubs feature. There’s a good article below on where they’re at:

update-2/

Currently you must receive an invite to join a club although you can freely join a public club event.

Hope to see everyone on the ride tonight!

1 Like

FYI for all…unless I was doing it wrong, it won’t let you do a training ride within a club ride. Just like the Tour de Zwift and others, it asks you if you want to “Quit the Workout” to join the ride. So unfortunately you can’t #ftfp and club ride at the same time. Bummer

Ahh, I get what you are saying. Follow a workout as in workout builder where on screen it gives you time to go and target for each part of the ride. Personally I don’t use that function and just know my zones and do the duration of intervals / recovery so just do that during rides / events without the official workout. That is why I was confused.

You can IF you don’t load it up in Zwift. I load the Fascat WO from Trainerroad’s app. It controls the trainer. Then I load Zwift and do not pair controllable – the others are fine. I regularly do a warmup in ERG, then 1 min until the event, join it, and continue riding along in ERG. My iPad or iPhone is controlling the trainer. There are other combinations but the process is similar.

1 Like

Just in case you didn’t know, when you have a banded ride, I can be doing VO2 while you do Z2, but we stay together on the ride no matter each of our wt/kg, This way we get the social aspect of a group ride, but we also both FtFP. I have no idea if you can do that within Zwift Clubs, just explaining why people usually ask.

Can you add me to the zwift club please