Winning in the Kitchen 📡 Podcast FAQ

This week, @Jackson and @Lacey_Rivette take over the pod to talk about their favorite subject: performance nutrition. A major theme of this show, we get lots of questions in the forum and through our new meal plans, so we thought we’d touch on a few of the commonly asked questions, such as weight loss, carbohydrate periodization, white vs. brown rice, and more.

The offseason is approaching and it’s the ideal time to start dialing in your nutrition strategy so you don’t fall behind! Be sure to check out our Winning In The Kitchen meal plans to get the ball rolling. If you have questions on nutrition and performance, ask away

2 Likes

Awesome podcast like usual! I really, really enjoy the vibe the FasCat team puts out… Super down to earth people with zero egos and very approachable. This is one of the big reasons I will be getting a plan very soon!

I lost a ton of weight starting in Jan 2019 and I am still trying to lean out some. I found myself hyper focused at one point over the summer and as @Jackson says, I missed the forest for the trees. Literally, weighing and tracking everything and weighing myself everyday. It sucked and I got depressed. After listening to the winning in the kitchen podcasts, reading boatloads of information and listing to Jackson’s podcast, I realized I haven’t been doing it all wrong. I have been crushing PRs all year and have rode the most I every have and it all came back to winning in the kitchen. I realized since I started fueling my rides better, fueling during rides, and adding lots of healthy carbs to my diet, I have been able to recovery faster and put out good efforts on the bike, consistently. Fueling during my rides has been a game changer, I used to come home and eat everything that wasn’t nailed down.

With all that being said, I just want to say thank you to the FasCat team for everything you guys do and the stoke you bring!

2 Likes

Thank you @jdr365! Seeing the big picture is so critical. Keep crushing!

1 Like

@Jackson and @Lacey_Rivette thanks for a great podcast :tomato: :potato: :carrot: :corn: :cucumber: :leafy_green: :broccoli: :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like