Training plan and training peaks

Hey team Fascat,
I’m just about to purchase the crit intervals plan and I’m just curious if i still get a free 30 days training peaks premium even though i already have premium.
Thanks Scotty

1 Like

The code should give you a free 30 days as long as you have not already used the code for a free 30 days. You will also get a code for 20% off of premium.

Hi, I recently bought a training plan (24th August 2020), how can I tell if Fascat have covered the TP fee for the 30 days?

For the premium with 30 day trial I think you’d need to enter CC information and use a code. I think you would NOT have access to the ATP and the calendar would be limited if you didn’t do this but it’s been a while since I’ve used the free TP.

Hi, I am already a premium subscriber, I was expecting to see some kind of reference / notification that Fascat are picking the tab up :grinning:

If you have paid for a yearly subscription, you will not see a credit as the code is for those who are currently on the basic version. However, if you buy monthly or quarterly you can let your current premium subscription run out and then use the free 30 days that we provide.

Hope that helps!