Which plan to choose from?

Hey folks, nice to meet you all.

Glad that i have found fascat coaching! :slight_smile:

I am currently working on my form and performance and self coaching a lot in the past couple six months but looking forward with a new training plan and possible hire a coach.

What i was searching is i want a training plan for indoor cycling, here where i live the weather in October till February is rainy and very cold so i do a lot of Zwift.
Because i can’t have a glimpse into the workouts, what do you recommend ?

I was looking into SST vol.1 but saw there is like Indoor Zwift 6wk training plan ?

If any of the coaches are here to help, that would be much appreciated.

I am 34 years old, 68kg and a current FTP of 3.5w per kilo.

Thanks guys.

Hiya @zdrave - welcome to the Coalition**

All of our plans may be executed indoors - the workouts from your trainingpeaks training plan may be exported to your SmartTrainer/Zwift.

You can do Sweet Spot Part 1 indoors - we recommend the basic bc it has 4-8 hours (trainer time friendly)

If you goto the product pages of any plan you will find a 2 week example calendar for what what the workouts look like and how the plan is designed.

Here is sweet spot part 1 basic:

Again, all plans may be done indoors and any of our sweet spot plans are very good. We have a Zwift plan as well as an Indoor exclusively plan:

** a group of cheetahs is called a Coalition

3 Likes

Thanks! All this time I thought it was a reference to forming an alliance to achieve a common goal… getting faster!

2 Likes

Well that’s what the cheetahs are doing - working together to provide safety and stay alive!

2 Likes

like we used to say back in the day, ride on man! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Thanks a LOT @FRANK i appreciate the advice and thanks for the warm welcome.

I will be rolling in with the Sweet Spot Part 1 training program for starters and maybe and choose the friendly basic indoor one option.

When am done with the part 1 i guess it’s the part 2 ? but nevertheless i will be riding inside and maybe roll in with some coaching subscription later on.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

@zdrave Yep! you can continue on through sweet spots 2, 3 and 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, me again :smiley:

I bought the plan SST vol1 and looks sweet! :slight_smile: but i have one question.

What if i can’t do SST group rides on the weekend, can i somehow manage to ride that on turbo ? Meaning does it make sense because there is no structural wattage there ( saturday ) and i can’t export them to zwift ?

And if i go with Sweet Spot Vol.2 do i need to do the 20min field test after 6wk from vol 1, looks like too short time for me or maybe i am wrong.

Just curios here.

An easy way is to do a solo sweet spot group ride simulation using Training Stress Score (TSS) - the exact amount is in your plan and you can work off of that number in real time during your solo group ride outside or indoors on the trainer.

Here is a helpful podcast from not long ago too that you will likely find helpful @zdrave!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lacey_Rivette :relaxed:

Love the support you got guys, FasCat rules!

2 Likes

Of course! We like to keep our cats happy, healthy and riding fast :wink:

1 Like