Trouble with Training Peaks

Good Afternoon. I just purchased my first ever FasCat plans (I purchased three of them). I got the email from Training Peaks, and (supposedly) have successfully added the plans to Training Peaks. But I cannot, for the life of me, find the FasCat plans on either my desktop (laptop) Training Peaks or on my Training Peaks android phone app. I cannot even figure out how to get to the calendar on the desktop setup. I can get to the calendar on the phone app but when I go “Library … My Libraries” from the calendar, there is nothing there (“No items found. Please go to TrainingPeaks.com to add items to your workout library.” That’s the message I get.)
I would really like to get this figured out today and start the plan. Any guidance you can give is appreciated.
Thanks,
John Hintz

It should look like this in your browser:

1 Like

First, welcome to Fascat @johnhintz. We are excited to have you in our community!
To see how to access your plans, follow the instructions in this video (go to the 1:33 minute mark).

1 Like

It doesn’t look like that in my browser. Here’s a screenshot (below). There is no calendar. Do I have to have the premium Training Peaks for this to show up?
This is my screen from https://app.trainingpeaks.com/#calendar in 2 different browsers (Firefox and Chrome)

At the bottom of the page, click on “Do this later” and report back.

1 Like

Thank you, bsquared! That did the trick. Now onto the plan!

3 Likes

Sweet! Ride on :biking_man:t3:‍♂ and enjoy, don’t forget to add the syncing you skipped until later.

1 Like

I have a Wahoo Kickr smart trainer but I do not have a power meter on my bike, so I was thinking of doing the 20 minute field test on the smart trainer via Zwift. Two questions:

1. Is this a good idea?
  2. If so, what Zwift course would be good for this?
    Thanks,
    John