Sweet spot part 3

Good afternoon,

I am currently doing sweet spot part 3, and I’ve noticed that I wasn’t able to successfully complete the higher intensity cross-cross intervals. I wasn’t able to complete Tuesdays workout in week 5 nor Tuesdays workout in week 6 as I found both sessions extremely difficult for some reason. On the other hand, I am able to successfully do the sweet spot burst workouts and the short 4-5 min over-unders. I would appreciate any advice for the future attempts for these particular workouts.

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Ivan!
Those workouts that you are referencing are some of Franks “diabolical” workouts and those should be done to exhaustion. I can promise you that you are by no means the only one to have “failed” that workout… good news is that by failing… you did it right :wink:

Keep FtFP’ing and overtime you will be able to finish these efforts. That’s not to say that they wont still hurt like a son of a gun though!!

2 Likes

Just reading this I am actually salivating at this challenge that awaits me :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I really struggle to complete the sweet spot-burst workouts in part 2 so I’m guessing I have no shot at those higher intensity intervals!

You’ve probably identified what I call ‘an area of opportunity’ to work on and change a weakness into a strength

Keep pushing forward!

2 Likes