Sweet spot group ride over weekend

Hi all
Can you please advise on a simple way how do I perform my weekend group SS ride with Rouvy

I have no options for outside ride at the moment

Best regards
Lucsi

Do you have a bicycle head unit? One that controls the KICKR?

Thanks for the reply
I have a wahoo ELEMNT but never used internally
Honestly i did not know possible
I am using wahoo kickr 2018
Thank you
Best regards
Lucsi

Your ELEMNT will control the KICKR. I think you can pair it with TP for the workouts to show up. Perhaps you can also drag and drop the workout .FIT file onto the ELEMNT. It’s been a while since I’ve used a Wahoo so I don’t remember the specifics to help more. I’ve never used Rouvy, only a Garmin and/or Zwift to do TP workouts. Just trying to offer a work around for you.

@mcneese.chad might be someone who’s tried Rouvy but I cannot say for sure.

@JakeL I thank you for your help
I will try to see and work it out
Many thanks for your response

Best regards
Lucsi

1 Like

How to use you Elemnt to control your Kickr.

I use my Bolt sometimes to control the Kickr, works like a charm, very easy to switch between trainer modes and adjust slope and resistance modes.

If you have Training Peaks and your Wahoo account linked, your Wahoo will download your weekly workouts at the start of the week, when you switch your Wahoo on, the day’s workout should be displayed, you either start it or dismiss it. To choose a different workout go to the menu on your device, select ‘planned workouts’ then simply choose the workout you want.

It’s very intuitive once you give it a go. I have an Elemnt Bolt but I imagine it will be similar across the range.

1 Like

Many thanks @lancs.roadie I will give it a go

Best regards
Lucsi

For my “group rides” in SS I generally just ride Alpe d Huez/Zwift in Zwift to go in and out of my SS as feasible, I’m sure Rouvty has plenty of climbing routes that would serve too.

My understanding of Rouvy is that it has two different apps - VR and Workouts, so if you use the workouts app you should be able to see your daily workout from TP if you have them connected. I was interested in Rouvy VR routes but was disappointed to find that you don’t seem to be able to do a programmed workout in the VR app, so I’m sticking with Zwift for now.

@theodore.powers Many thanks for your reply. I trust the 2 apps will merge so that will help to use 1 app for multipurpose.
Best Regards
lucsi

1 Like