Starting over - covid 19 race delay/quarantine

Before my wahoo trainer could be delivered, my city got locked into a three week quarantine, so no trainer, no training.

My A race in July got postponed, so I won’t be training for at least three weeks and now I’ve got 15 months till July 2021.

What is the best way to restart in (hopefully) three weeks?

Sorry to hear Ethan. Sound like you will be limited to indoor activity. Can do some yoga, foundation or rev work.

Once you get back I would look at starting with either our sweet spot 1 or sweet spot 2 plan. Really depends on how you feel after 3 weeks off. After about two weeks into training I’m sure you would be ready to jump right back into sweet spot 2 work. After either one you could roll into sweet spot 3 and then a race specific interval plan.

Ethan! No bike riding?? Oh man, for 3 weeks. What are your resources, where do you live?

Hang in there. Like Coach Jake advised - do more REVO and search the froum for home strength and conditioning routines. I posted the home routine last week :white_check_mark:

I teach art in Bangalore, India and there is a tight lock down. No cycling or other actives. It is bummer, yet we are healthy and safe. I will start some at home workouts and then hope for a short quarantine.

The lesson learned is to order the trainer a week earlier…

Oh man, hang in there @ethansatler - let us know if you need help sourcing a trainer - ExcelSports where you get a discount has Wahoo, Tacx, etc…

In the meantime double down on your Foundations, REVO, YogaGlo, Nino’s and the ECFit Strength and Conditioning:

1 Like