Shift my Plan by few days

I have done 2 weeks of my plan - now I need to shift rest of my plan by few days since I can not do them and be on business trip . How can I shift the plan to forward days without losing my pas data and also easy way to say shift from this date to this date easily and everything shifts forward ?
Any suggestions is welcomed !
Regards

This should help you.

You can just copy and paste days and weeks that you want to move.

1 Like

Thank you . However my question was if I could move few days and shift them to future dates . e.g I have done 14 days of the plan , now I need to move the rest of the plan which is 21 days to 10 days later . is there an option to do that ? If i redo the whole plan , it will repeat the plan from beginning which includes the days I have done and also will not correspond to my actual rides . If I move them one by one , then i have to move one to the day I want and continue one by one .
Ideally the option to redo the plan it should ask from which day of your plan you want restart and what is the start date . ( you have the start date already as an option ) .
Thanks

Sorry there is not an option for that. That would be something from TrainingPeaks end. We build the training plan.

yea, you gotta just cut and paste manually from here.

I think if you click the three lines in the top right of that day on the calendar you can shift everything forward 1 day at a time. I don’t have TrainingPeaks Premium though, so I can’t test it to be sure.

This is what you’re looking for, it sounds like. You can shift-select the days you want to move on the calendar or enter the date ranges, then shift the dates you choose around for future workouts.

3 Likes

Yes this works well ! Thank you for your help ! Great option !

1 Like