SBT GRVL recap, the importance of offseason breaks, and the future of USA Cycling | Podcast

Hey! Just uploaded today’s podcast covering power analysis and reflections on the amazing and inaugural SBT GRVL over the weekend, the importance of taking a post-season break, and what the role of USA Cycling looks like in these changing times in the sport of cycling. You can find it here: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/sbt-grvl-recap-o…e-of-usa-cycling/

Stay posted for a poll on SBTGRVL full recap podcast!

-Jackson

1 Like

Jackson;
Did I hear on this Podcast that there will be a PodCast appreciation group ride on Sunday 9/8 at 9 AM in Boulder? Will we hit some gravel or is it all tarmac? Maybe start a separate Forum topic for the ride…? Looking forward to meeting you guys (I’ll be coming up from Littleton)!

• Dan

That is correct and I will share more details including the route later this week. Up here in the Bubble - we ride both groad and road so it will be that - more like the Rez dirt roads up to Jamestown (Lefthand Canyon).

1 Like

Hey Frank. I may have missed it. Have you given an update on the appreciation ride?