Sample nutrition

Good day Fascat
I hope you all well And safe

I wonder if any chance to see a 1 day example form your meal plan please?
I am trying to loose some weight.

Same time I do not cook :frowning: my family cooking and I don’t want to put them in a further pressure to cook extra for me.
So I wanted to see if possible, I can manage the cooking myself to follow the plan.

I hope it’s make sense

Many thanks
Lucsi

1 Like

Hi @efty19 Thank you for the link I am looking just for an example (one day) as mentioned above.
I would like to check if I can manage this myself and not burden my family with extra work for me. :slight_smile:

(also I mentioned that I do not cook) (shame on me I know :frowning: but if something I can see what is needed maybe I can cope.

Again many thanks for your help

Best Regards
Lucsi

It looks like the the link he provided gives you a great deal of info about the cooking you need to do. Seems like for each “meal prep” you are making meals for the next four days, which you then just heat up or mix up or whatever for each meal.

2 Likes

Hi Many thanks I am viewing it now

Thank you @theodore.powers @efty19 much appreciate your support

Best Regards
Lucsi

1 Like

Hey @theodore.powers thanks… it’s a great plan and I’ve lost quite a bit of flab😊

2 Likes

Hi @theodore.powers
Is the plan become your lifestyle or only used during the weight loss program until you reached your goal?

Best regards
Lucsi

That is a question for @efty19 and any other forum users who are using it.

I am on my own self-directed diet.

I’m sure the answer though is that if you like the food and meal prep system, then long-term you could certainly make it a lifestyle by just adjusting the portions to maintain weight rather than lose weight.

1 Like

@theodore.powers Great answer
Thank you

Best regards
Lucsi

For sure the only thing I would say is …for the sake of family harmony; try to get all members on-board otherwise you could be cooking for yourself only :blush:
Kudos to @Lacey_Rivette

2 Likes