Post your RACE PICS or WEEKEND RIDE PICS here!

From my first time trial of the year. I used it to do an FTP test. 2w under my PR for 20 minute power, but I held it for 30 minutes, so feeling great about that. Sweetspot training is paying off.

6 Likes

Matthew!

Thank you for the picture. How did the race go?

1 Like

Looks like a great day with some friends!!

Gave you a shout out on our socials!! Way to throw down the watts out there Roger!

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout @Lacey_Rivette !!

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised it was only my third TT since I started racing again having not raced since 2010 and managed 5th place riding a 98 inch fixed gear.
My normalised power was pretty much the same as my FTP so once I get a feel for racing again I should be able to squeeze out another 5% on 10 mile TTs.

2 Likes

That’s a sweet setup. Next time though, the TT nerds want a picture of you in the aero bars so we can geek out over your position.

3 Likes

Great Picture what camera used?

Best regards
Lucsi

1 Like

Weekend ride in Moab, Ut and Crit race.

9 Likes

I do not know the camera used… a professional photographer took the pic.

1 Like

7 Likes

Got my fascat orange!

1 Like

Looking svelte @traxxtar :rocket::muscle:

1 Like

One more ride with Dad. He’s 81 now so I’m blessed to have shared this ride with him!
Cheers

14 Likes

Just got a gravel bike…Francis Peak was AMAZING!

8 Likes

Dead Swede Hundo - Hardest F$%#in ride I’ve ever done!

This ride needed a whole bag of tricks from road, mountain, cross, and obviously gravel to tackle 10K vert (almost 6K in the first 38 miles) in record high temps. I finished 19th overall, 6th in my category, and definitely made some tactical and equipment decisions for upcoming events.

The Winter training definitely paid dividends dropping several other riders that I usually ride near or behind in the past.

11 Likes

From the Armed Forces Cycling Classic this past weekend. Super hot. Super Fast. Super fun! Unfortunately no power for coach @Jake to analyze. Sorry Coach!

This is my first time posting so I hope I did it correctly with the image and all.

8 Likes

LOVE the picture Ahmed! You are looking FAST :boom:
Might have to give this a repost to our socials sometime soon if you don’t mind us sharing?

P.S. Can you go request access to the private FB group again? I accident pressed the unapprove button instead of approve :woman_facepalming:t3:. I apologize.

1 Like

I don’t mind at all! If you do, please give photo credit to @lloydmason923 (his IG handle).

I also sent another FB request to the private group. Thanks @Lacey_Rivette !

1 Like

My race pic from Beskidy Trophy , a 4 days stage race in Szczyrk Mountain Resort/Poland.
I got 4th place in Grand Master class.(M50) I be back for next year:-)

10 Likes