FasCat Team Discounts @ ExcelSports.com

Big News ! ! !

We’ve partnered with Excel Sports.com for a FasCat Team Discount!

Follow these instructions below, select “FasCat Team” from the dropdown menu to get a quote with your discount. (the quote with discount will be emailed to you after you submit your order - then you’ll know how big the discount is or isn’t. Some items have larger discounts than others.)

Instructions for FasCat Team orders at Excel Sports

Submit a quote to see your discount:

1. Select items, add to cart and proceed to checkout on www.excelsports.com

2. Fill out all billing and shipping information and use a valid credit card - AMEX, Visa Master Card or Discover.

3. Directly under the Credit Card submission field there is a pull-down menu - “How did you hear about us?” Select FasCat Team Member .

1. Fill out credit card info but your card will not be charged yet .

2. Your order will be sent in to Excel Sports, prices will be adjusted (items at cost plus, margin based).

3. After prices are adjusted, a quote is sent to the email address that was submitted on the order.

4. The quote has original prices and the new adjusted prices for comparison.

5. Team member may then deselect any or all items.

6. After pricing has been reviewed and, in some cases, items deselected. You click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

7. Once the submit button has been clicked the order comes back to Excel to be processed, card charged, and order shipped.

8. Packages are normally shipped same day (discounted shipping rate is posted in quote).

9. Credit Cards are not charged until quote is accepted, all quotes may be cancelled at any time.

Side notes:

1. If orders are placed before 3pm MST (Monday-Friday), they will almost always ship same day.

2. All purchased products still have manufacturer’s warranties.

3. Items may be returned or exchanged within 60 days if unused and in original packaging.

4. Any questions should be directed to: drew@excelsports.com.

Showroom Ordering Instructions for FasCat Team Orders

1. Enter showroom and give sales person the rider name on the account “FasCat Team”.

2. Pricing can be worked out directly at the register, process is quick and efficient.

14 Likes

This is great! “Membership has it’s privileges!”

1 Like

just a reminder everyone! Excel Sports sells all the good stuff! di2, eTap, Enve, Panaracer, Mavic , GU, camelbak, etc… They are like Competitive Cyclist but even better.

We partnered with them rather than a Bolder bike shop bc Excel Ships everywhere in the world - to you, and you get a discount with your training plan purchase. Enjoy the savings :moneybag:

12 Likes

Awesome!!!
Thanks for the savings

1 Like

Excellent! I order from Excel quite often and the discount will be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Appreciate Fascat and Excel for this. Already took advantage of it and have been happy with previous purchases from Excel.

2 Likes

@FRANK Thank you for the talk earlier this evening. I went on ExcelSports and purchased the 2 items you recommended. I look forward to continuing with my plan with a little less discomfort.

1 Like

Hello! I am trying to checkout with paypal payment method and give me the following error " Error 500 - Page Not Found" is there a way to work around this?

You could email Drew, he’s been quick to respond to me in the past and friendly. drew@excelsports.com

Thanks! Got a good deal on a Kickr Core.

4 Likes

Hey! I’m wondering, what was the discount for the Kickr Core?

follow the instructions above - submit an order for a quote and find out :white_check_mark:

A quick review of activating the FasCat Team Discount. I needed a power meter to complement my training plan, so I called Drew at Excel Sports. After a brief introduction we talked about power meter vs heart rate training. He helped me make the right meter choice as well as asked if I had all the necessary parts. The personal touch was really nice. Drew said my order would go out the same day and selected the fastest delivery. With free shipping! The discount was applied and I saved around 9% off the retail price. Discounts will vary, so one would have to make a specific request to Excel Sports. He walked me through the online process for future orders (same as mentioned in this thread) and added that he is also glad to take orders on the phone. The latter should interest customers who prefer a live person or, like me, are burned out from too much screen time with e-commerce in these trying Covid times. I will be ordering again from ExcelSports; not just for the discount, but for the friendly and knowledgable service that reminds you of all the reasons you would shop at your favorite LBS. Thanks FasCat for this program.

7 Likes

Awesome - yea, Drew is awesome !

1 Like

Just purchased from Excel Sports for the first time… I was impressed with the team discount. I needed a new handlebar and bar tape. Definitely worthwhile for anyone on the fence.

2 Likes

I bought my power meter from Excel, thanks Frank!

1 Like

Awesome! I don’t have a picture to share of Drew but here’s his dog at ExcelSports

4 Likes