Monday Training Tip - Win The Morning, Win The Day

Sadly, I can’t seem to get these Monday tips posted until Tuesday. Perhaps I need to plan ahead. Speaking of planning ahead, here are some tips to win the morning and win the day!
My favorite is #:

1. WARM UP THE ENGINE. As I have gotten older I have noticed it takes my body a bit longer to heat up in the morning. I used to bounce out of bed and be ready to rumble. Now I have ease in to it. I can’t even bend over to pull my socks on without warming up first! I stole this tip from life hack master Tim Ferriss and his 5-Step Morning Routine. As part of his wake up protocol he suggests doing 10 reps of anything stating, “They are intended to ‘state prime’ and wake me up. Getting into my body, even for 30 seconds, has a dramatic effect on my mood and quiets mental chatter.” I used this tip as a way to get my blood flowing and get the heart rate up for a minute. Push-ups or air squats will be all you need. Jump rope for a minute is a good option, too. Want to multi-task like a pro? Do this while your coffee is brewing!

Read more here >>