Indoor program

Frank - we met at SBT GRVL last year - thanks for the rice wrap! I’ve bought about 6 plans and when you had the holiday offer I was good to go. Well things change - I got taken out of Shasta Gravel two weeks ago and now I have a cracked frame and a separated shoulder and a ton of medical bills and possible surgery – any chance you could send a discount code my way so I can buy the six week program?

Jake suggested that I will do that and then the middle six weeks of SS18 and a one week regeneratoin week and then the SBT Gravel plan for a 19 week build up to SBT Gravel - assuming I can actually do it in August but this gives me something to focus on during physical theraphy and will be a forcing function for me to ride my wahoo trainer and zwift which is painful for me to accept given how nice the weather is here in the Bay now.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Newton::solarnewton@gmail.com

There’s a podcast code that is always active

not tracking you - podcast code? can you please send it to me… one handed here and just trying to make it thru the days:) thanks1

thanks- if you could please send it my way it would be appreciated as i don’t know where to look - thanks. mark

Hi Mark - you have to listen to the podcast! No free lunches :wink:

1 Like