How to combine existing FasCat plans to build an Off Season Training Plan?

Hi there, I have one question. I have purchased the foundation, weights, SS1, SS2, SS3, and xc intervals. When putting them together like you guys have in the Off season training plan, how does that work. All of the SS are 6 weeks, but training blocks are 4. So if I go right from SS1 to SS2 I either have to add in 2 weeks to SS1 ( another training week followed by a recovery week) or I have to change SS2. So how do you guys recommend putting them together?

I broke my heel in half at the end of last year (November) and had surgery to put it back together. Had a second surgery to remove screws a few weeks ago. So I thought I may try doing a full ATP from start to finish using the plans I have already purchased from FasCat to help me build from the ground up ( Literally).

Thank you for any guidance you give me

Clint (submitted via email)

Hey Clint!

Thanks for reaching out. If you don’t mind I am going to respond to you via email as well as throw this question up on the forum. The other coaches can chime in that way and I know other athletes have this question as well.

First, sorry to hear about all the issues with your foot… but happy to hear you are on the mend and can start riding again. We are excited to help you get back to your old self :slight_smile:

The foundation plan is 3 weeks and then you can do the 10 weeks of resistance, no rest week needed. That will put you at 13 weeks. From there you’ll start SSP1 at wk 14 and then progress through SS’s 2 (wk 20) and 3 (wk 26). In there you’ll need to add in a rest week in weeks 17, 21, 25 and 29 for it to work out right.

Hope that helps, let me know if i missed anything or if you have any more questions!