Get STARTED with your plan

No worries, I just sent the plan to you Benjamin! You should have an email from TP in your inbox shortly!

1 Like

Thanks, got it and already added to my TrainingPeaks callender :wink:
Thanks for the quick response!

I purchased a plan on Sunday and have not received the email from training peaks to accept the plan. Is there a way to push the plan again.
Thanks
Len

I just pushed it to you Len, should have an email in your inbox from Training Peaks to accept it soon!

1 Like

Got it thanks for the follow up

1 Like

Hello!
I just bought a training plan, but I cannot apply it in TrainingPeaks, just because it is not my library… how can I get my plan in TP?
Regards, Iliyan

Hi @iliyan.karadzhov - first, look for an email that you received from TrainingPeaks that looks like this:

Exactly, I did not receive any e-mail from TrainingPeaks, only the mails from FasCat.
I am searching just for this button Accept Training Plan, but there is no such. :frowning:

Same for me. I just ordered the Road Race Intervals Plan. I received my receipt and instructions but no plan in Training Peaks. I used the Polarized Training plan and had not problem loading it.

Ed K

Setup yesterday and did the field test on zwift with ERG off as I live in a tiny city full of traffic lights. Fantastic experience.

Just curious if there is an option to choose how many days I have to train per week for the plan to adjust itself?

Thank you.

Hi.
I purchased the 18SS plan and can’t wait to start it!

I don’t really have much time to train during the weekends… So I’d like to do my longer rides during the weekdays… and keep the shorter workouts for the weekends.

Quick question:

Is it best to my swap days around manually in my calendar from week to week? Or maybe should I start the plan on a different day (let’s say on a Friday instead of a Monday, so that my long rides are scheduled during the week and I get shorter workouts during the weekend)? What’s my best option here?

Thanks

Morning @aurev !

I would recommend the option of shifting the plan over to keep everything intact.

3 Likes

Hey Cats,

I havent received the plan - the email from TP.

I used the same email address on both places: bojadziew@me.com.

I have received the receipt from fascat but not from TP.

Thanks.

EDIT> All is good now. THANKS.

1 Like