Father's Day Starts Tomorrow

FasCats - our father’s day sale begins tomorrow:

We’ll email you a coupon code for 30% OFF any training plan. This will also include our new jerseys and meal plans.

All purchases will be entered to win a 3 months of Chase Level Coaching, a $1000 value.

Get your Dad Watts here!

4 Likes

Evidently, the discount is only good once or only one “a” plan? I went back to get another plan and it said that I had already used the discount.

Former FasCatter, now back thanks to the nudge from the Father’s Day sale!

I had best seasons ever 2012, 2013 working with coach Peter Marshall (won the state TT!). When Peter left, I stopped using any sort of organized plan and of course, have slowly watched my FTP and weight go in opposite directions. Glad to be back. BTW, great podcasts Frank and team!

1 Like

Welcome back Dr. Todd! I remember - Nashville. What are you training for these days?

Good luck with your training plan and thanks for listening to the podcast too!

Hey @FRANK! Glad to be back…

State TT is at the end of July. After that I’m probably looking at some gravel events or even, I almost hate to admit as a former racer boi, fondos and big bike weekends with friends. There is a single RR left on the TBRA calendar I’m sure I’ll hit. Slim pickings! So finding that goal event is a bit challenging at this point…