Discount on Stages PowerMeters!

Hey,
Looking for the discount for a one sided power meter on stages. However i am in europe so would like it to work on the www.stagescycling.eu website.

Thanks/ Rickard

Hey @rh1 - I am contacting our stages rep to find out the details on that for you. I will let you know as soon as we hear back :slight_smile:

Just heard back from stages and as of right now, their affiliate program is only setup to work for purchases from their US store. They have some plans to change that in the future, but for now it is US only.

1 Like

Hey FasCats!
If any of you are interested in the Stages SB20 Smart Bike… they have more on the way to the US and have opened up pre-orders! You all can get $150 off SB20 with the code FASCAT-SB20

Or you can click this link: Smart Bikes, Power Meters & Cycle Computers | Stages Cycling

We love riding outside, but riding indoors can be extremely productive too!

Bumping this thread up again because Stages is running the same sale that they did for mothers day! Use the code SB20-100 for $100 off all their indoor bikes + the $100 off you get when you purchase through FasCat’s affiliate link :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Stages is offering their SB20 Indoor SmartBike to FasCat Athletes @ $900 off - sale price $2375

$650 OFF SB20!

Stages SB20 Smart Bike is $2499 now through Monday, Jan. 31! Don’t miss your chance to get:

Is there a new code for this offer. The one attached doesn’t work