Discount on Stages PowerMeters!

Happy Holidays FasCats -

I’m working on our Ride Faster Holiday Gift Guide and want to share two things:

#1 your Top Ten Reasons to Ask Santa for a Powermeter

and #2 that as a FasCat you are entitle to receive 20% OFF powermeters and computer from Stages Cycling. Use this link and the discount will be reflected at checkout

4 Likes

The above link is broken, click the image below or here to be directed to the stages website for the discount.

You will need to add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout to see the discount (see image below)

2 Likes

Hello Fascat. I tried this but getting insufficient permissions as an error on putting the discount on the stages website.

Hey Brian, are you using this link? That should work. Let me know if it does not.

1 Like

This is awesome. Is this discount for a limited time?

Unfortunately the power meter I’m looking for is out of stock at the moment.

This will be an ongoing affiliation with Stages, so you can wait for that item to come back into stock :slight_smile:

1 Like

The link is Not working for me

Hey @andrew.stackhouse
Not sure why our links are not working. I have contacted Stages to find a solution and will let you the correct link ASAP :slight_smile:

Click Here for the updated link Andrew!

You may need to open a private browser to make sure the cookies don’t remember your last session on their website. Once you add the product to your cart, you should see the discount taken off your total (see screenshot below).

Let me know if you are still having issues!

2 Likes

Just got a new Stages power meter for my CX bike using the FasCat discount… awesome!

2 Likes

Now you’ll have more watts and more money @tgoods ! #winwin :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

This doesn’t appear to be working for me. I place it in my cart, see the discount and when I go to checkout its back to full price. Anyone else having these issues?

Hey @jusmooit - I just tested it and it is still working on my end.
Try reopening the link in a private browser. It may be an issue with the cookies on your computer.

the most current link takes me to stages dash/mounts but not the power meters. Would really like a factory installed left sided power meter.

Thanks,
Paul

Hey @paul.park !

It brings you to the dash/mounts, but you can click on the power meter tab on the side and then add the one you want to your cart. The discount will still apply (I just double checked for ya too :slightly_smiling_face:).
This is what you should see when you go to your cart. If you do not, try opening the link in a private browser.

1 Like

awesome thanks. It seems some things are not eligible like factory power meters. But it does work! THANKS!

@paul.park
Update, now the discount applies to the factory installed power meters :slight_smile:

Here is the link for that discount:

2 Likes

Just a heads up everyone!!
Stages has a batch of Dura Ace R9100 L’s, Ultegra R8000 L’s and a smaller number of GRX L’s and 105 R8000 L’s in thier most common sizes available for purchase. They also have some Ultegra and DA LR’s in 175’s too. :raised_hands:t3: