Unfortunately I am not able to swap those out for the 18 weeks while still keeping part 1 at the basic level (you would have to get all of them as basic or all as intermediate. I am more than happy to swap your SS part 3 to the intermediate level though!
From there you can put the plans together within your training peaks calendar. To do this you would:
- Do SS part 1
- Roll directly into SS part 2, but instead of the Field test, do 2 x 20 minute sweet spot.
- Move the regeneration week in SS part 2 up form week 4 to week 2 of the sweet spot 2 plan (aka week 8).
- Then do weeks 2, 3 and 5. (Now you are at 11 weeks)
- Repeat the regeneration week from week 4 (this will be week 12).
- Start with week 6 & roll into SS part 3. Again do 2 x 20 minute sweet spot instead of the Field test.
Basically you will be doing a 3 week build and every 4th week youll have a regeneration week.
Hope that helps!