Black Bean Burger & Sweet Potato Fries Recipe!

๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™† ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™‚๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™จ #winninginthekitchen recipe!

These burgers can be made on #mealprepmonday and eaten throughout the week & can even be frozen. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ขโ€™?

Have them on a bun with all the fun burger toppings, with some sweet potato fries, over a salad or over some rice with an egg & avocado for a protein, fiber rich breakfast. The possibilities are endless :raised_hands:t3:. There is even options to make these GF and vegan. So what are you waiting for?! ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ!

And for those of you who need a sweet potato fries recipeโ€ฆ here ya go:

โ€ข Preheat oven to 420F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
โ€ข Chop 1 large sweet potato into 1/2 inch wedges (keep skin on, itโ€™s a good source of fiber)
โ€ข Place in a microwave safe dish and add 1/2 cup of water. Steam for 4 minutes.
โ€ข Drain and pat dry.
โ€ข Add in 1-2 tbsp of avocado, coconut or extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and some fresh ground pepper. Toss to coat.
โ€ข Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
โ€ข Cool and then devour with your burger!

https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/black-bean-burgers/

3 Likes

Thank you soo much for your Sweet Potato recipe, It is awesome and delicious.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback @amala.wtindia, so glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:
Pro Tip: You can also use it to make roasted sweet potato cubesโ€ฆ goes great in salads or in a breakfast bowl!! :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

The recipe is really good. What do you think if I add caramelized onions to it? I really like caramelized onions.

1 Like

yea , go for it! I like caramelized onions, too -

1 Like

I tried it today and it was very good, thank you.