𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 #winninginthekitchen recipe!
These burgers can be made on #mealprepmonday and eaten throughout the week & can even be frozen. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙢’?
Have them on a bun with all the fun burger toppings, with some sweet potato fries, over a salad or over some rice with an egg & avocado for a protein, fiber rich breakfast. The possibilities are endless . There is even options to make these GF and vegan. So what are you waiting for?! 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬!
And for those of you who need a sweet potato fries recipe… here ya go:
• Preheat oven to 420F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
• Chop 1 large sweet potato into 1/2 inch wedges (keep skin on, it’s a good source of fiber)
• Place in a microwave safe dish and add 1/2 cup of water. Steam for 4 minutes.
• Drain and pat dry.
• Add in 1-2 tbsp of avocado, coconut or extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and some fresh ground pepper. Toss to coat.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
• Cool and then devour with your burger!