Anyway to cut a Fascat training short for another Fascat training on Training Peaks?

I’ve got a week left of my Fascat interval training but I really really really miss the Fascat Sweetspot training for the length of rides and focus on climbing. Is there anyway to cut a training plan short in Training Peaks for another Fascat training plan?

You should finish the interval plan and than you can go back to the sweet spot plan.

But if you wanted to adjust a plan here is how:

You can also just cut whole weeks. Over on the far right by the summary is a menu option tab. You can click on it and you will have the option to cut / copy / paste a week at a time. So just cut, copy and paste the plan where you’d like.

Just remember each plan is designed for a specific build and to work certain systems. It’s not just random workouts placed throughout. So good to finish of this intensity build working the anaerobic system and revisit the aerobic phase with sweet spot. Kind of similar to taking midseason break

1 Like

Also Matt - since you have a Coaching Subscription post over there “Members” and we can revise your training if it makes sense

1 Like

Got it! Thanks! Didn’t see the members section until I scrolled down.
Thanks again!
Matt