50% OFF Plans for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale, starts Tuesday Nov. 26th

Sorry I should of been a little more clear. I bought the 18 week SS and gravel to lead me up to Rockstar 270 which is a 250 mile gravel race in VA. That I plan to do around 36hrs as the record is currently at just over 24 in a single pull. This event is mid/late April. So I have from April to June to fill in for training up to DK.

Thanks!

Your gravel plan after you recover from the VA race - give yourself 1-2 weeks of recovery depending how old you are, after, before you dive into the gravel plan.

1 Like

Thanks Frank! And congrats on the new addition to the family!

1 Like

Don’t mind the odd triathlete here. I see that there is a 6 weeks to full IRONMAN (flat course) plan, but not a hilly course. Should I get the flat course plan and modify the workouts accordingly to incorporate more threshold intervals for the race I plan to do? Or is there a secret training plan in the back that I need to use a secret code to get access too. Thanks again for being awesome!

Thanks, my library in TrainingPeaks is fairly complete and should carry me through the year.

18 wks of Sweet Spot, in season gravel hilly and flat and the Cyclocross bundle.

1 Like

Just the half ironman for the hilly, sorry:

But check out our full offerings for full distance such as our off season plan here:
https://fascatcoaching.com/training-plans/32-week-resistance-sweet-spot-for-140-6-triathletes/

Hey Guys - is it possible to pay via PayPal for the weightlifting plan?

Hi @andrew - I’m sorry it is not. Have a great Thanksgiving :turkey:

I purchased the weight training for cyclists plan this time last year. It was great and I would like to do it again. Do I have to repurchase the plan or can I reuse the plan from last year?

All you have to do to repeat a previously purchased plan is to reapply it again, no additional purchase necessary. Here’s how:

We suggest sweet spot after you finished lifting :)))

Happy thanksgiving coaches!

1 Like

Cheers, thanks Frank.

1 Like

Hi Frank,

I tried that I get the following message “Shared key is not present or has expired.” Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

John

BTW - I also really enjoy listening to your podcast :slight_smile:

It is step #3 from the Get Started Instructions:

Thanks for listening! - Leave us a review on iTunes and subscribe :smiley:

Yes! Worked as you stated. Thanks!

1 Like

What follows the resistance training/16 week SS plan? SS2? I want to start with a beginner level, then in the next phase move to intermediate. Thanks.

Correct @markfeatherman: after resistance training do sweet spot. After sweet spot do event specific intervals (like road or criterium for example)

Our sweet spot plans have three ‘phases’, each in six weeks, progressive order:

Thanks @frank. Sweet spot 1, or sweet spot 2?

I thought the discount was still good for today (Tuesday, Dec. 3)? I tried it, and it didn’t work. Bummer.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the promotion code doesn’t work today! I was waiting until the final day to purchase some plans, but seems you ended it early!